SymTA/S & TraceAnalyzer
SymTA/S and TraceAnalyzer are our market-leading tools for scheduling analysis, architecture optimization and timing verification for:
- ECUs and software integration
- Embedded networks and communication
- Distributed embedded systems (E/E)
SymTA/S and TraceAnalyzer are deployed globally at OEMs and suppliers in the automotive industry and in other industries that develop embedded real-time systems, including aerospace, automation and telecom. Our customers use our tools to analyze early how the dramatically increasing number of software functions can be executed in real-time, how much computing power and communication bandwidth is needed, and how to optimize system performance and cost.
SymTA/S is our model-based timing analysis, optimization and verification tool for:
- Worst-Case Scheduling Analysis for planning, optimizing and verifying against hard timing constraints.
- Distribution Analysis for obtaining timing statistics and planning, optimizing and verifying against soft timing constraints.
- Scenario Analysis for planning, optimizing and verifying specific, user-defined scenarios.
TraceAnalyzer analyses the timing of actual traces obtained from 3rd party probes such as Vector CANanlyzer, Lauterbach TRACE32 or Gliwa T1.
- For ECUs, our tools support OSEK, AUTOSAR, and ARINC 653 (IMA). Analysis and optimization of multi-core ECUs are supported, as well as functional safety considerations (ISO 26262).
- For Networks, our tools support CAN (including CAN-FD), FlexRay, ARINC 664 (AFDX) and Ethernet (standard, AVB). Analysis and optimization of Gateways are supported. Lin support will be added in the fall of 2013.
SymTA/S and TraceAnalyzer integrate seamlessly through a common data-model and modern, Eclipse-based GUI. This combination is a natural fit for established design flows, with round-trip support for model- and trace-based timing analysis. Powerful scripting, remote access, import / export and report capabilities enable automated integration into customer workflows and with 3rd party tools.